Last Update: Mar 14th, 2022
Nicole Letourneau has written over 225+ peer-reviewed publications, click here to view the entire list.
Click here to view a list of books that Nicole Letourneau has contributed to.
Click on the titles below to view the RESEARCH POSTERS as a PDF
- Action Team on Triadic Attachment and Child Health ATTACH: Innovation and Insights
- Associations among Cesarean Section Birth, Post-Traumatic Stress, and Postpartum Depression
- Association Between Prenatal Distress and Abnormal Infant Cytokine Differentiation on Childhood Atopic Dermatitis
- Childhood Toxic Stress and Immune Cell Gene Expression: Testing the Protective Effects of the ATTACH Parenting Intervention
- A Comparison of Methods for Testing and Mobilizing Health Interventions in Childhood: Preliminary Findings from A Realist Systematic Review
- Infant Th1 and Th2 Immune Activity and 18-month Atopic Dermatitis Risk
- Meta-analysis of Interventions Aiming to Improve Maternal-Child Attachment Security
- Stresses, Strengths and Experiences of Mothers Engaged in Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT)
- Telephone-Based Peer Support Intervention for Postpartum Depression (PPD): Real World Implementation
- Understanding the VID-KIDS Intervention from the Maternal Perspective – A Hermeneutic Research Inquiry